About Quality Real Estate Inspections:
VOTED THE "BEST hOME INSPECTOR" IN CENTRAL TEXAS FOR 2019!
Voted "Among the Best Home Inspectors" in Central Texas for 2018, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009, by the readers of the Killeen Daily Herald.
You can have confidence in choosing Quality to perform your home inspection. Give me a call --- I will work with you to get your inspection scheduled promptly.
I am the Professional Real Estate Inspector that you want to do your inspection. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I have over a decade of experience in residential and commercial inspection as a Certified Master Inspector.
- I am licensed and insured to perform residential and commercial property inspections in Texas. By law, as a licensed Texas Professional Real Estate Inspector, I must adhere to the Texas Real Estate Commission's Standards of Practice.
- I am a member in good standing of interNACHI and I also follow their standards of practice and code of ethics.
- I am a graduate of Kaplan University-Dallas - School of Professional Real Estate Inspection. Further, I fulfill at least 16 hours of continuing education with Texas A&M University every year to maintain my certifications.
- Ft. Hood Area/Temple-Belton Realtors Association associate member.
- I generate thorough easy to read inspection reports complete with exterior & interior photos, and will explain anything about your home in more detail - just ask me.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Each has different qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. And unlike most professionals, you may not have the opportunity to meet me in person until after you hire me, so you must make your decision based on the information you see here on this website, and by talking to me on the phone.
One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort.
If you honor me by permitting me to inspect the home that you have chosen, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort and earn not only the reasonable inspection fee, but most of all - your respect.
This I sincerely promise you!
Thanks for allowing me to help you.
Royse Trenton Cockrell - Certified Master Inspector